Discover the delights of the Tagus River departing from Lisbon on this full day tour.
– Learn how to sail from a former sailing champion
– Discover a desert island paradise far from the tourist crowds
– Help reduce the impact of pollution on the Tagus River
– Enjoy a picnic of local produce on the islands of the Lezíria Ribatejana
– Look for birdlife at sunset
One of the 8 parishes of the Cartaxo Municipality, Valada is split in 2 by the Tagus River, creating a magical scenery of desert islands and dense forest far from the tourist crowds. Enjoy the wonders of the secret paradise of Lezíria Ribatejana, and help to clean up and reduce the impact of pollution in the area.
Cross to the islands by boat, sailing the hidden channels and picking up any rubbish discarded in the river along the way. After a picnic of fresh local produce on the peaceful island, relax or learn how to sail with the help of a former sailing champion.
Daily at 09:00 or 10:00
We can drop you at your hotel or any other place in the city centre