A fabulous tour for those who are interested in Portuguese pottery, finished of with a lovely glass of wine. This private custom tour will take you to visit Évora, Monsaraz then onto to see a pottery village where the clay is worked by the hands of a local professional. Vineyard visit and wine and olive oil tasting is also included. Mmmm! Fab!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
You will have the chance to visit the famous rugs and see the workers doing it by hands. Then Évora with the main Monuments, Roman Temple, Cathedral, S. Francisco Church with Bone’s Chapel and Giraldo Square. You will visit S. Pedro Corval, the Portuguese pottery village where you can see the potter working the clay in one of the oldest pottery factory in the country. The tour continues to Monsaraz, maybe the most beautiful view in Alentejo, above Alqueva lake. The sequence may not be like this because of the wineries schedule (with tastings included) and lunch (not included).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What’s this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.