This one-day tour takes you away from Évora to two very different Alentejo towns, each with their own distinct heritage and much to please the adventurous traveller.
In Évora we visit: Praça do Giraldo, Temple of Diana , Évora Cathedral and The Chapel of Bones
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Évora is located 130km south of Lisbon in the beautiful region of the Alentejo. Here you will see a completely different landscape, and lots of different scenery.
There is much to keep visitors to Évora occupied for several days of sightseeing in and around the city. But if you are travelling by car or feel like hiring one for a day in order to venture a little further afield, there are some delightful day trips to the outlying areas just waiting to be discovered.
The best way to see the city is on foot, walking through its narrow streets lined with white houses, discovering along the way the monuments and details that reveal the history of Évora and its rich heritage
Your hotel in Lisbon central area
Departure at 08h30Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
8 hours (approx.)
Your hotel in Lisbon central area or other nearby location if requested
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved