Light a candle in Fatima, where the three little shepherds saw Our Lady of Fatima, in a private day trip from Lisbon. Spend a day in the Sanctuary, go to a Mass, visit the homes of the three shepherd children.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customise your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Pick up
- Chapel of Apparitions – The very heart of the Sanctuary. It was the first edifice constructed in the Cova da Iria, at the place of Our Lady´s Apparitions. The exact spot is marked by a marble pillar on which the Statue of Our Lady is placed. Here converge the four million pilgrims who visit the Sanctuary each year.
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima – The tombs of the three little shepherds are in the Basilica.
- Lunch (free time)
- Valinhos: Houses of the three little shepherds – Which have not undergone any notable transformation since the Apparitions
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz Vito
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Prices are based in a group of 1 to 6 travellers
Hotel pick up
8 hours (approx.)
Hotel drop off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.