The Serra da Arrábida Natural Park, amidst the deep blue sea and the green of the hills, is a breath-taking place.
Situated by the sea, the park offers some of the most stunning coastal scenery in the Lisbon area. The highest point is in the Serra do Risco, a magnificent cliff 380m high. A good way of getting to know this pristine place, featuring pure Mediterranean vegetation, is this private tour.
Like a wall of green sticking out over the Atlantic, the hills offer shelter to small coves of white sand where, despite being on the edge of the ocean, the sea is almost free of waves.
Around this natural park you’ll also have the opportunity to visit Sesimbra, Setúbal and Azeitão.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Pick up in accomodation (door-to-door service)
Drive towards South bank through Ponte 25 de Abril. Stop at the Cristo Rei monument for enjoying the beautiful view of Lisbon. Departure towards Sesimbra to visit Cabo Espichel Sanctuary and Sesimbra Castle.
We then drive along the coast line and beach shore along Arrábida hills towards Setúbal and have lunch in Setúbal in a typical Portuguese restaurant, dining on authentic portuguese cuisine
Departure towards Azeitão villages and explore a traditional tile factory. We then visit of José Maria da Fonseca vineyards and cellars with wine tasting (optional) or Quinta da Bacalhoa vineyards and cellars with wine tasting (optional). Tasting of traditional pastry at O Cego (subject to availability).
Return to Lisbon through Vasco da Gama bridge. Alterations of the route are naturally accepted!
This is a Full Day trip usually starting at 8/9 a.m. and finishing around 6/7 p.m.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Availability for wine tastings cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What’s this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind
Any provided by client