Explore the Alentejo region on this exclusive multi-day tour of Portugal.
Journey through Alentejo, where you can taste the rich gastronomy of the finest Portuguese wines and olive oils of the region, great vineyards and some of the largest wine cellars. Explore the rich history, culture and beautiful castles and structures from the Romans, the Moors and even the Knights Templars.
DAY 1 | EVORA
The tour begins with a visit of the city of Évora, UNESCO World Heritage. At lunch, have your first taste of the extraordinary Alentejo regional cuisine in a very good and typical restaurant. Free time to walk in the city streets, to visit the little handicraft stores and feel the serenity of Alentejo. Accommodation in Évora. Breakfast included, free dinner.
– 5 Day Alentejo Region Tour from Evora
– European Wine City 2015
– 4 nights accommodation with breakfast included
– Transport by private vehicle
– All the meals mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast, 2 luches)
– Visit Quinta de Valbom – Adega Cartuxa with wine tasting
– Visit Herdade do Esporão – the vineyards, winery, cellar and wines tasting
– Visit Mestre Baptista Museum (a tribute to a local bullfighter)
– Guided visit to the medieval village of Monsaraz in a great Tuk Tuk ride, including the village and Convent of Oratory and Chapel of St. Benedict
– Boat ride on the largest artificial lake in Europe – Alqueva
– Basic travel insurance
– All items not referred as included
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.